Pages

Sep 30, 2009

I'm loving it;)

Don't ask me what I feel before leaving Malaysia.
Don't ask, because I've no answer to your question.

Oh you can't believe what I say?

Seriously I feel nothing except during the last few minutes I spent with my family.

Haiyaaaa, dad's not in the pic..

*zoooooommmm....oh that's how a plane sounds?*

12 hours of flight to Heathrow, London was indeed a tiring one. Then add few more hours for transit...bla3 altogether the journey was around 31 hours. Everything was okay, except for one thing: that despicable lady from JPA. I mind you, she's ANNOYING to the HIGHEST LEVEL!!!!

Then I was taken to Collegiate Village, the place I'm gonna stay for at least a year or so.


That's how my house looks like from outside.

Simply said, life's been very great since my very first day here. The seniors and juniors are great and I find it an easy thing to get along with them. And to make good things better, I've got to meet a friend of mine again after almost one year.

at Boulevard Mall.

Then it's about one of the wonders of the world: The Niagara Falls, which is very beautiful indeed, is much more beautiful when seen with your own eyes.
Apakah posing itu??

Truly an amazing sight.Ahem2.=p


Haha. Amik tu...betapa COMEL la sgt that pose;p

Game time! Cari2 tempat nak main UNO tuh.

Oh apakah? *takde kerja dah tuh*

*lost for words to describe the beauty behind us*

I'll be there again, maybe.

That's like just one of the greatest thing I'm having here. To list them all in details is like writing a few chapters of a novel.

Then it's time for school;)


The place's beautiful. No kidding.
 
*uummmmph*

It's fall, and my first winter's approaching. 

Then it's Raya time. 20.9.2009:D

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri;)

Surely it's a whole new experience to celebrate Raya here, but I'm happy with it:)

Sedondon beb. Merah belaka:p 

Then we're done for the day after . The next day? Physiology test. *dies*

Organic Chemistry lecture.

Studying here's been great, but I seriously need to work harder on my grades. It's not the best start so far but time is still on my side;)

*zzz*


No comments:

Post a Comment